Friday, November 16, 2012

Fan Fic Time

And it's me, the original OP, back to show you a good time, and make this all rhyme, back to give you a some links to fan fics, if you feel like reading 'em for man kicks.

Nah I really don't know what I'm doing. Anyway, I've been gone for a while and I highly appreciate the work my co-admin has done, but I read more fan fiction than him so I suppose I should link some over while I have the chance. (Although he surprised me by linking a few, mostly shippings which is cool because  I don't read those much.)

Fever Dreams by The Descendant - This is a compendium of The Descendants shorter stories, mostly those inspired by 30 Minute Pony Prompts, not a stand alone story. My favorites are "Apples to Apples" and "Hello," but explore his work as much as you feel inclined, you won't be disappointed. 

Of Steam, Gears, and Wings by RavensDagger - This adventure novel makes use of Prince Blueblood as an evil tyrant sovereign, airships as the chief means of transport, and the CMC as main characters. What else need be said? Also, as of now the main story is finished, though there may be more epilogues.

Make a Wish by CoolStoryBrony - Well written Scootaloo-Dash fictionDefinitely worth a read if you like sad/slice of life stories that are driven my character interaction.

Stormy Nights by Void Chicken - The first in a criminally under-appreciated  trilogy, Stormy Nights is, by a landslide, one of my favorite FiM fictions: on the list with My Little Dashie and Fallout: Equestria. Don't expect anything adventurous or epic though, this is just a slice of life with some good writing and wonderful character development. 

Naked Singularity by Cold in Gardez - Really well written, keeps the flow going and the suspense building. Must read.

I hope you enjoy your reading. ~Quill

No comments:

Post a Comment