Sunday, February 17, 2013

Princess Twilight Sparkle

Well... it happened, the season 3 finale, and Twilight is now an alicorn... I'm not saying I didn't see this coming, but I was just as vexed when it happened as I would be if I didn't know... I just don't know what to think of it. I still love the show and Twilight and all the ponies as much as before if not more, and the songs were great, maybe too much singing but that's fine. I don't even know whether to tag this as Twilight Sparkle or Princess Twilight Sparkle... I'll stick with the original.

2 comments:

  1. %$@#*&% @#$&^@()&

    Damn it. I heard the rumors, of course, but I haven't seen the last three episodes. I've been a bit out of it. Perhaps you will now agree that the show should have stuck to Lauren Faust's schema?

    ReplyDelete