Monday, September 17, 2012

The Apple Family (not mane 4)

 I decided to put that whole list as one post, instead of several...

Apple Fritter 


She is probably one of my favorite in the Apple family. She is completely similar to Violet Fritter except her mane color.


Apple Bumpkin 
Red Gala
Red Delicious

Golden Delicious


Caramel Apple
Not to be confused with Caramel, the stallion who has three horseshoes as his cutie mark.

Apple Strudel

One of the only old stallions that I have seen.

Apple Tartlet/Tarty
Since her cutie mark is cut off, if you were wondering, it is 3 green cupcakes.

Apple Brioche, Baked Apples, and Apple Cinnamon Crisp.... Sorry but I honestly don't know what they looks like, it's up for debate, whichever pony you want it to be named, might as well.

I'll do Granny Smith, Big Macintosh, and Apple Bloom each in separate posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment