Friday, September 21, 2012

FLUTTERSHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

FLUTTERSHY, F-L-U-T-T-E-R-S-H-Y, ANGJHKABFKCJAHBFHJADFAELUIHW I love her. Fluttershy is the most kind, most adorable, most polite, modest, caring, loving, passionate, wonderful pony in all of Equestria ...no... THE WHOLE WORLD. She loves animals, which is also her special talent.  I loved the tale of her cutie mark, she looked like such a cute young filly back then! She has taught me to be more nice to people. Watch out though because she is also THE STARE MASTER! 
Long Photo Comp ahead.






D'awwwwww

 Such a cute little filly <3
 Her and Angel Bunny <3




 The Stare Master


:D


What haters of the show are like when they see Fluttershy.


Now these are my favorite songs about her.

Avast Fluttershy's Ass

Still Shy VIP by ArtAttack

Flutter Wonder by PinkiePieSwear

Clouds by Omnipony

My favorite quotes of hers are as follows, with video.
"Oh Fluttershy, you're such a loudmouth..." 

"I'd like to be a tree."


"I'm so frustrated I could just scream!/I could just kick something!"


"I'm the world champ you know, I bet you can't beat me!...Squee"

And finally my favorite and possibly most famous quote...

"Yay" 

Another video I just have to share... don't take this offensively, it's made by a brony who loves the show. 

With all this said, SHE IS AMAZING AND I LOVE HER. 
~Flint

No comments:

Post a Comment