Monday, September 24, 2012

Pinkie Pie

Pinkamina Dianne Pie. The funniest most joyful pony. Also our new-to-being-a-brony friends favorite pony.  Everyone loves Pinkie, and everyone is friends with her. She loves to make people laugh.




Pinkie Pie teaches me to try to make other people happy. This week is spirit week in school and I dressed up all funny and people laughed. It made me happy, because I just wanna see you smile, smile, smile, yes i do
.
"Hey! That's what I said!"

I also pinkiefied my google chrome browser, if you want to know how, ask, or wait until I put on my tutorial later. Also wait for the start menu icon if you want that as well.



I made a lot of new friends today, Pinkie Pie style!


Sorry I haven't been posting as regular as I would like, I have so much homework and there was a religious holiday.
~Flint



No comments:

Post a Comment