Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sweet Apple Acres Family

I decided to put Apple Bloom, Big Mac, and Granny Smith in one post since I realized how many posts I will be doing. Hope you enjoy!

Apple Bloom: Apple Bloom is the smallest cutest little pony in my opinion, followed by the other CMC and some others. Speaking of the CMC, she is the first one to be shown :P I love how her bow is bigger than her little old head.


Without a doubt the CUTEST Apple Bloom picture I've seen.

Next up is Big Mac/Big Macintosh/Apple Bloom's and Applejack's big brother/A boss
Now that pretty much says my opinion on him, he is one of the coolest stallions, if not the coolest.  Just sitting there every day chewing on his straw... which ISN'T IN THE PICTURE! What's going on...

Let me try again... AWW HORSE APPLES... still an Epic picture.
Here this one will do...

 Hay..it finally worked, well, what are you gonna do?

Granny Smith: pretty much the founder of Ponyville.

Here she is when she was a young mare.



Well that's it for today, signing off. ~Flint

No comments:

Post a Comment