Thursday, September 20, 2012

Rainbow Dash

RAINBOW DASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! My co-admin's favorite pony.


Rainbow Dash is the coolest pony in all of Equestria without a doubt. She makes everything about 20% cooler, just by being there. If it wasn't for her, none of the other mane 6 would have gotten there cutie marks when they did.




I love this song so much, and it really explains how me and my friend (who is the one that my co-admin mentioned in a previous post) feel at all times.


Here, have 2 epic wallpapers.



With all this, I hope you guys have a cool weekend. I also decided I wont post every pony that appears, just the ones that OBVIOUSLY I have to!

Here, is without a doubt, one of the coolest pictures I've seen.


Signing off ~Flint

No comments:

Post a Comment